Get Help From Albany Medical Malpractice Lawyers
What is Medical Malpractice?
If you or a loved one has been injured or harmed due to a medical error, you may have a medical malpractice case. At James Trauring & Associates, LLC, our Albany medical malpractice lawyers can help you get a fair settlement if you do have a medical malpractice case. Our attorneys have years of experience pursuing medical malpractice cases so call us right away if you need help.
Common Types of Medical Malpractice
Any medical professional can make a mistake that has devastating consequences on your life. Doctors, nurses and hospital staff always try to provide a high quality of medical care, but mistakes do happen. Most medical malpractice cases include:
- Misdiagnosis of a conditions
- If you were diagnosed with a condition you don’t have, it can lead to stress, procedures you don’t need and other tests that may not be necessary.
- Incorrect treatment
- Similar to a misdiagnosis, incorrect treatment may mean you received treatment you didn’t need.
- Incorrect prescriptions
- Prescription drugs often have side effects. And if you were give a prescription for the wrong medication or medication you didn’t need, you may have suffered for no reason.
- Surgical mistakes
- Going under the knife is always a stressful situation. But if a mistake is made while you’re in surgery, it can affect your life.
While these are just some of the most common types, any medical error may mean you have a case. If you don’t see your claim reason listed here, give us a call to talk about your specific case.
Proving Medical Malpractice
Winning a medical malpractice case isn’t ease. The medical field is very complicated and requires extensive knowledge of the laws and medical rules. At James Trauring & Associates, LLC, we can investigate your case for you to help you get the best possible outcome. Get started today with a free consultation .