Albany Workers' Compensation FAQs

If I’m injured at work, what should I do first?

First, tell your employer or supervisor about your accident and/or injury and seek immediate medical attention. Then call James Trauring & Associates, LLC.

Regardless of the seriousness of your injury, you need a lawyer so contact our office today.

What benefits am I entitled to under the Workers’ Compensation law?

If you were injured at work you may be entitled to:

  • Medical benefits
  • Money while you can’t work
  • A money settlement
  • Reduced earnings benefits (if you can only work part-time)

Why should I talk to a lawyer about my Workers’ Compensation claim right away?

We can make sure you have properly reported your injury and/or illness to your employer and see that you are getting proper medical treatment.

I’m interested in talking with James Trauring & Associates, LLC. What should I do next?

Contact our office today. We’ll arrange a consultation to discuss the details of your case.

Why should I hire James Trauring & Associates, LLC?

Your best chance of winning your Workers’ Compensation case is to be represented by a lawyer. We have over 25 years' experience helping people in Western and Upstate New York get Workers’ Compensation benefits. We are one of the area’s most experienced and hardest fighting law firms.